Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Two for Tuesday

For today's card, I played along with two challenges...Lisa's Poppy Seed Challenge and Keesh's Inspiration Challenge.

I've used this stamp set before on this card...and I love the sentiment.  I wanted to add a few more of these to my stash (my mum quickly emailed me about my last ones with this sentiment...asking to have them...made me happy!)

We're in concert mode with the boys this week.  Jonathon's fine arts night was last night and Ryan's band concert is Thursday.  I have to say middle school band concerts make me smile.  Lots of practice for about 20 minutes worth of concert...and it is very impressive to teach that many boys and girls to play instruments...pictures to come!

On to the card!

Ingredients:  SU Plum Papers, Whisper White, Certainly Celery and Plum Ink; Certainly Celery Ribbon; PTI Buttons and Twine; SU Pocket Silhouette Stamps

12 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Simply GORGEOUS Lynn.

xx Sarah

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful - I love it!

Ida said...

Lovely card. The layout is great and I like the delicate image you used.

Lee said...

WOW! I love your bold scallops together with the delicate pocket silhouettes, and that BOW! Gorgeous!

Lee x

Genelle Little said...

Just beautiful, Lynn - what a great sentiment too.

Makeesha Byl said...

STUNNING Lynn! This is so sweet and that bow is just devine! Thanks so much for playing! Love keesh x

Unknown said...

I love the sentiment! May have to borrow! :)

Unknown said...

Very pretty!~ Love the colours!:)

Vicki Bray said...

Very pretty card - love your moss and purple colors! Love you finished the inside as well! Beautiful!

Ree Donnelly said...

Wow, I really love this! Sweet...

Nancy L. said...

really pretty! & congrats!

Stacey said...

I love the message on this card. It matches my upstairs bath perfectly. Have you ever thought of making "cards" that can be framed? I'm sure people do that. Yours would look fantastic in that manner!