Sunday, March 7, 2010

Make a Wish

This layout shouted polka dots to me!  I used the PaperTrey Polka Dots set and bright primary SU colors for my card with a little embossing powder on the polka dots!  Thanks to Clean & Simple for the sketch inspiration!

Jonathon's basketball team is in the third grade basketball championship today!  So...I'll be cheering loud at 2 pm today!

Hope everyone is enjoying beautiful spring weather!

Ingredients:  Papery Trey Ink Polka Dot Backgrounds and Mega Mixed Messages;  Versamark and Clear Embossing Powder; All SU Papers

4 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Love this!!!! Clean, simple and FABULOUS.

xx Sarah

Natasha said...

Ooh, I love it! All the different sized polka dots make for a really fun card!

Vicky Hayes said...

Love your dots, colours and rounded corners! Great job!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Fun, bold colors.