Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Little Bit of Randomness (and a card...)

A little bit of randomness about what is going on at our house this week:
  • We are in March Madness mode...we will have no less than 10 brackets filled out for various basketball bracket challenges...and we will love highlighting the games we won and counting and comparing who is winning/losing.
  • Marcel's favorite phrase right now is: "I can't know."  His response to a question he doesn't want to answer or truly something he doesn't want to do.  Pat and I have taken to this response when we don't want to answer something we've asked each other.  I need to video tape Marcel saying it..."I can't know." 
  • Jonathon has decided he is playing football in the fall.  We're a little nervous about him playing, but he is absolutely adament about signing up.  We've had the "you need to be tough" talk and he is still adament.  So on we go to lots of lots of practices in the fall (and really we love it because we get to spend time with lots of great families in our community).
  • I'm taking Maggie Holmes' photography class...and have been playing with my camera that I've owned for entirely too long without really knowing how to use it.
  • My mum and I had the best day out shopping on Sunday.  Laughed our heads off...I love days out with my mum. 
  • Sweet little Collin is fighting an ear infection.  "My ear hurts and it is really annoying."  Thank goodness for some good antibiotics.
And on to my card...loving the spring papers that are out.  Thanks for Karen for another very fun challenge.  I turned the sketch the other way for my card.

Ingredients:  Jillibean Soup Egg Drop Soup Paper and Alphabeans; SU Chocolate Chip and Whisper White Paper; SU Regal Rose Ribbon and Stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

I love how warm and cheery this card is! I can't wait for spring to be here full time - all this teasing is horrible, LOL! Love these little umbrellas and the sketch flipped upside down looks fantastic!