Sunday, February 28, 2010

Clean & Simple Plus Card Club!

Good morning!  I have lots of cards to share this morning!  The first one is for the new sketch at Clean & Simple.  I keep saying it, but I love this blog...makes creating fast and gorgeous! 


Ingredients:  SU Cameo Coral, Whisper White and Close to Cocoa Paper and Ink; SU Tag Time Stamps; PTI Daily Design Sentiments Stamps; October Afternoon DSP Farmhouse, Farmhouse Fresh; Hero Art Gems

We had card club last week...it's always nice to get together, share a glass of wine and of course, create!  Here are our cards! 
First up:  Katie...I love the preppy look of this card and the button in the middle!

Chrissy came with two creations!  First...this cute spring treat...with m&ms...my Collin snuck his way into this already!

And a card from Chrissy...love the bright, cheery colors!


And Karen's card...so pretty...love all the matching papers!


3 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a bunch of great projects. I like the flower paper on the first card.

Natasha said...

Wow! You've been busy! Love these!

Heather P. said...

What a great bunch of projects!! Love them!

Thanks for playing along w/us @ CAS Stamping. :)