Monday, January 11, 2010

Two Sketches...Similar Cards

I am in love the Turning the New Leaf set and coordinating paper from PTI...so when I got my goodies out tonight I decided to play along with two sketches at the same time.    The first card is for the Mojo Monday sketch.    I used the mixed messages stamp set, textured background and turning a new leaf sets from PTI. SU Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Kraft paper.  The border is a Martha Stewart punch.  Quick cards and I liked the way they turned out too...double bonus!
  

The second card was for the Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge.  I used the same some supplies with some Chocolate Chip SU ribbon and I sponged the back of circles to provide a little extra dimension. 


Let me know what you think!  Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Oh wow! I love these cards! The papers and the stamps are wonderful! I love how you stamped the leaves on the text - it is a really nice combo!

Lea L. said...

These are so elegant and pretty! I love the rich earth tones you used! The stamping is beautiful too! Great job with sweet sunday sketch 51!


♥Lea