Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thinking of You

Pat's Uncle Chris had brain surgery earlier this week and he is recovering in Wilkes Barre, PA.  Our thoughts are with Uncle Chris and Aunt Jayne as they wait for the next steps in Chris's recovery.

Chris loves the outdoors so I thought this paper along with stamping pine needles and cones would be something he would like. 

Hope everyone is staying warm and is ready for the holidays.  Thanks to Stampin 411 for the sketch inspiration.  I used stamps sets for this that I have had since 1999...when I first started stamping!



Ingredients:  SU Stamps, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Very Vanilla and DSP

4 comments:

Patti Chesky said...

What a pretty stamp set. One of my customers just made me a card with it. Awesome card!!! I hope Uncle Chris is feeling better soon!

Sue Lelli said...

This card is so lovely and so masculine! I LOVE the pinecones and how you layered the card!

Unknown said...

What a nice take on the sketch this week - love the masculine feel of this card. I know your Uncle will really like it too!
Thanks for playing along this week!

gbarron56 said...

Hi Lynn -- beautiful job with this week's sketch. Just lovely! Thanks so much for sharing! Blessings, Gretchen