Monday, December 14, 2009

Sweet Sunday Challenge

Oh how did I love Karen's sketch this week!  Unfortunately, I don't have any sympathy cards at all, so I need to start making a few here and there.  I sent one today to my prior bosses husband.  Chris was an absolutely wonderful woman.  I only worked with her for about a year, but she was a very kind and sensitive woman.  She has been battling cancer and lost her battle yesterday.  My thoughts are certainly with her husband and family.

For this card, I used PaperTrey Ink's Turning a New Leaf paper and stamp set.  I stamped the leaves in white and then added some gemstones. I also embossed the brown paper with a Cuttlebug embosser.  The With Sympathy Stamp is from PaperTrey too.



1 comment:

Karen Giron said...

Oh how wonderful! I love the warm brown tones you chose for this card and that PTI set is one I have been longing to get! Lovely card!