Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Peace Gift Cards

Jennifer McGuire had the cutest gift card holders on her blog earlier this week.  So...I decided to give them a try.  If you click this link it will take you to a blog showing how to make them.  This year we're actually giving many more gifts than gift cards.  I prefer to give gifts...but sometimes gift cards just work out better for everyone involved.  Good things my nieces don't read my blog...they might eye these Forever XXI gift cards hiding inside these cards!

I used two PaperTrey Ink sets for the Snowflake Serenades and Fancy Flourishes.  I used Stampin' Ups Bordering Blue and Not Quite Navy to stamp and a few Basic Grey pearls and ribbon to finish off the gift cards!

This also qualifies for the Crazy 4 Challenges challenge this week!  Let me know what you think about the having lighter or dark flourishes on the cards!


1 comment:

Emma said...

Oooh Lynn this is stunning - so classy. What lucky family and friends to recieve these :D