Sunday, November 8, 2009

Inkspirations Challenge

Hello, back from a fabulous girl's weekend away!  How much fun to spend my birthday weekend away with my girl friends scrapping!  More to follow in a later post on our get-a-way!

I made two cards while I was gone...of course an Inkspirations Challenge.  The challenge was to use Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla.  I had picked up the perfect Bo Bunny paper for the challenge.  Hope you enjoy!






Ingredients:  SU Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa Paper; Bo Bunny DSP; SU Very Vanilla Ribbon; PaperTrey Ink Stamps Mega Mixed Messages and Borders

2 comments:

Byl Family... said...

OH how lucky for you to go away for a girly, scrapping weekend!!! Happy Birthday too! I hope you had a blast! Love these creations Lynn, that dsp is just perfect for the colour combo, and love your button topped bow! Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

Chantelle said...

This is one GORGEOUS card Lynn - I love it. The bow with the button is so cute. Great job using the colours.