Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Two for One - Thank Yous!







I decided to do two challenges at once...Mercy's Sketch Challenge and Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge. I did the first card for Dawn's challenge and then I thought I should modify it for Mercy's sketch. I don't think these pictures due the cards justice! I'm much happier with them "in person"! Does that make sense?

When I saw Dawn's colors, I pulled out some new chip board buttons from Jenni Bowlin. They were the perfect colors for her color challenge.

Hope you enjoy the cards! Kind of hard to see the flourish and sentiment on the first one!

Ingredients: SU Kraft, Chocolate Chip and DSP; PTI Fancy Flourishes, Mega Mixed Messages and Wedding Ensemble, Jenni Bowlin Chip board buttons

5 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Stunning punch work. Way to rock Dawn's color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Unknown said...

lynn...love those colors! such a summery and fun combo...love those papers!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done such an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Carla said...

cute cards Lynn!! I saw your comment on Laura's blog about a corner punch...the corner chomper cuts through several pieces at once.

Sue Lelli said...

Pretty two for ones! Love them both!

Andrea M said...

Such pretty cards! Great take on the color challenge :)