Friday, August 28, 2009

Mercy's Challenge

I had a lot of fun with this sketch. I never turn sentiments (I'm a 90 degree angle girl!) and I love the way this looks. It is getting hotter outside so it doesn't feel like fall yet, but the fall colors are so pretty. I made this card to go along with a set of monogrammed notecards for my co-workers who did a tremendous amount of work on a conference we had this week. Hope they enjoy! Thanks to Mercy for this inspiration - this is almost an exact replica of her card!
Ingredients: SU Paper: Retired In Colors; Bravo Burgundy; Pumpkin Pie; Old Olive; PaperTrey Inks Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages; Fancy Flourishes


1 comment:

Unknown said...

so clean and simple, lynn...love the bright and summery colors!

thanks for playing along with my sketch again for this week...i love seeing your creations! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy