Sunday, July 26, 2009

I Love You Mom...and a card to share


This weekend, Ryan was upset. You can't talk to him immediately when he is upset...he needs his alone time first. The good news is that as he has gotten older he calms himself down pretty quickly. So, I gave him about 15 minutes. The conversation goes as follows, "Ryan, can I talk to you for a minute?" His response, "I love you mom." I started to laugh. He says, "Mom, I love you, I know you're going to say I love you, so I thought I'd say it first. You always say I love you." This made me smile. I'll take this as one of those backwards compliments. I'll never complain that any of my guys knows I love them. We did have our conversation about why he was upset...all is well!

Now on to my card share...unfortunately I always seem to need sympathy cards. I got out all of my new Stampin' Up stash to make this card and it plays along with the challenge on Jen's site. I always love to use my new things!

No comments: